Extra Wide Fresh Donuts Collar
Ex Wide Donut Dog Collar is as tasty as they come. Officially endorsed by Homer Simpson! (OK, not really). Sturdy Nylon Collar base with soft fabric overlay for comfort and style. 1.5 in. wide collars in 4 convenient adjustable sizes. Chose the collar size that best suits your needs. This beautifully crafted one and one half inch wide Collar is Crafted by American Artisans and available in standard or limited choke type collars.
- Collars are made to order- allow about a week before shipment
- Side release clasp is Coast Guard approved for high weight hold.
- Classic Brass D ring for tags and leash connection
- Optional Match 5 foot leash with brass hardware
- No Buckle Collar used to aid control of your dog- a correction collar
- Collars with limited slip fabric (not chain) choker to stop your dog from backing out of the collar.
- Collars are fully adjustable for optimal comfort.
- Martingale collars are engineered to prevent "sticking" in a tightened position.
- Optional Match 5 foot leash with brass hardware
STANDARD: Medium and up are 1.5" wide
- Medium adjustable for necks 12-18"
- Large adjustable for necks 15-21"
- X-Large adjustable for necks 18-24"
- XX-Large adjustable for necks 21-27"
- Medium 1.5" w X 14 to 19" neck
- Large 1.5"w X 18 to 23" neck
- XLarge 1.5"w X 20 to 25" neck
- Optional matching lead
- USA Made
Advantages of Martingale Collars
Martingale collars generally fit loosely around the dog, preventing skin irritation. They also make training more comfortable for dogs because they do not tighten to the degree that choke collars do,
To train your dog not to pull on the lead while walking, start by fitting the martingale collar high on the neck. When the collar does tighten, your dog is likely to slow the pace or stop. More slack on the lead should loosen the collar again, and with enough practice, your dog should gain a sense of when it begins to pull the lead too hard. This should help your dog to maintain a pace that better agrees with your own.
It is recommended a martingale tightening collar be used ONLY DURING SUPERVISION as a collar in theory could get caught on something and scare he dog to continue pulling.
This beautifully crafted one and one half inch wide Collar is Crafted by American Artisans and available in standard or limited choke type collars.
- American made to order- allow about a week before shipment
Ordering / Shipping / Returns
Orders ship for $6.99 with the following exceptions:
- Overweight shipping costs will be reflected at checkout.
- Orders over $299 Ship Free (exclusions apply).
Where can we ship?
We ship to locations in the Continental United States. Excluding Alaska.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Orders take 2-4 business days to process
- Shipping typically takes 4-10 business days dependent on destination.
- Unexpected delays will be notified via contact email provided at checkout.
Additional Shipping Details:
- Custom-crafted products may require extended ship times. This will be noted in the product description details.
- We will email you if your item is temporarily unavailable or delayed. Don’t forget to check your Junk or Spam folder for rerouted emails. Backordered items can be cancelled without penalty if the item has not shipped.
- Extended ship times may be noted in the product description details when applicable.
We do not offer express shipping at this time
Tracking your Order
If you have established an account email and password, track your order status at Customer Login.
or, Contact Us
If your order status says unfulfilled, that means it is in process. When your order ships, the status of your order will show fulfilled and you will receive a shipping confirmation email.
When an order is submitted it is finalized and may not be able to be cancelled and any associated shipping costs become the buyers responsibility.
By submitting orders with us, you agree to our return and exchange policies.
We reserve the right to modify policies at any time without notice. While we make every effort to keep information accurate, we are not responsible for typographical errors.
Returns are accepted up to 60 days after your item is purchased. Returns may be subject to a restocking fee up to 20% of your purchase price. Shipping is not refunded unless our error.
- The item must be unused, with no missing parts, in the same condition as received and with the original packaging.
- Use the contact us form and we will reply with the return shipping address and a Return Authorization Number. Please provide name on the order, ship to address and the order number if possible.
- Any errors in your order - contact us within10 day- we will make it right.
- If damaged, we will reship the item at no cost when a clear photo of the damage is provided.
- Clothing, beds, carriers dog toys and treats, food cannot be returned due to health and safety regulations.
- Products which have been custom made for your order including personalization.
- Items not in original packaging or items not in new condition.
- Any item returned without receiving a return authorization.
- Any item returned more than 60 days after order placed.
Reach out through the contact us form and we will provide the returns address and a Return Authorization Number. Ship the item and record the Return Authorization Number on the shipping label or, on the box near the shipping label. Contact us with the return tracking number to speed your refund.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Any damage in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. for proper credit, use a traceable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance.
Refunds are processed within 72 hours of receipt. Contact Us with any concerns
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items for defective, damaged, or wrong item received. Contact us for any return