Back Seat Pet Cargo Net
We know what it’s like to drive while trying to fend off a drooling tongue or whole furry body for that matter. This Large Mesh Pet Barrier keeps small and large dogs from “inviting” themselves and distracting drivers.
The mesh barrier is attached to a coil metal frame which might “pop open” when removed from the pouch – remove carefully in an open area. The pouch should contain the mesh barrier and 3-piece support rods.
- Size 36" x 22"
- Protects distracted driving and passengers
Framed design will not become tangled like net barriers
- The patent pending design uses a micro-mesh material which is actually easier to see through than metal tube-style barriers. The netting is attached to a pop-up wire frame which keeps the net from sagging and makes it a snap to install/uninstall.
Mesh is better! Net barrier can easily be defeated and can allow dogs paws, leg to get caught.
The patent pending design uses a see-through micro-mesh material which is guaranteed claw-proof. Warranted for one year against materials and workmanship.
Most importantly, this barrier helps to keep you distraction free while driving, and keeps your pup safely out of the front of the car.
Installation: To ease installation, consider raising each head rest to clearly expose the metal headrest posts (they can be returned to their normal position after installation). Allow the mesh barrier to “pop open” to its natural, rectangular shape. Assemble the 3-piece support rod with the coupler between the two straight sections. Insert one end of the support rod into the small “pocket” at the bottom edge of the barrier. While bending the support rod slightly, insert the other end into the pocket at the top edge of the barrier.
On each end of the barrier are two cinch straps – a lower set for attaching to the headrest post, and an upper set for looping around the head rest cushion. With the support rod on the “front facing” side of the barrier, wrap the upper straps over the headrest cushions and loop back through the cinch straps under the cushions. Leave these straps loosely connected for now. Next, thread the lower straps around the outer headrest posts and loop back through the cinch rings. Tighten each cinch strap so the barrier is centered between the two headrests.
To “fold down” the barrier for storage.
Remove the support rod, then while holding the left and right sides, twist hands in opposite directions while bringing hands together. The wire frame should form three concentric circles. Align the circles then place barrier in the storage pouch. Handle carefully as the barrier can “pop open” if not held in this stowed position.
Ordering / Shipping / Returns
Orders ship for $6.99 with the following exceptions:
- Overweight shipping costs will be reflected at checkout.
- Orders over $299 Ship Free (exclusions apply).
Where can we ship?
We ship to locations in the Continental United States. Excluding Alaska.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Orders take 2-4 business days to process
- Shipping typically takes 4-10 business days dependent on destination.
- Unexpected delays will be notified via contact email provided at checkout.
Additional Shipping Details:
- Custom-crafted products may require extended ship times. This will be noted in the product description details.
- We will email you if your item is temporarily unavailable or delayed. Don’t forget to check your Junk or Spam folder for rerouted emails. Backordered items can be cancelled without penalty if the item has not shipped.
- Extended ship times may be noted in the product description details when applicable.
We do not offer express shipping at this time
Tracking your Order
If you have established an account email and password, track your order status at Customer Login.
or, Contact Us
If your order status says unfulfilled, that means it is in process. When your order ships, the status of your order will show fulfilled and you will receive a shipping confirmation email.
When an order is submitted it is finalized and may not be able to be cancelled and any associated shipping costs become the buyers responsibility.
By submitting orders with us, you agree to our return and exchange policies.
We reserve the right to modify policies at any time without notice. While we make every effort to keep information accurate, we are not responsible for typographical errors.
Returns are accepted up to 60 days after your item is purchased. Returns may be subject to a restocking fee up to 20% of your purchase price. Shipping is not refunded unless our error.
- The item must be unused, with no missing parts, in the same condition as received and with the original packaging.
- Use the contact us form and we will reply with the return shipping address and a Return Authorization Number. Please provide name on the order, ship to address and the order number if possible.
- Any errors in your order - contact us within10 day- we will make it right.
- If damaged, we will reship the item at no cost when a clear photo of the damage is provided.
- Clothing, beds, carriers dog toys and treats, food cannot be returned due to health and safety regulations.
- Products which have been custom made for your order including personalization.
- Items not in original packaging or items not in new condition.
- Any item returned without receiving a return authorization.
- Any item returned more than 60 days after order placed.
Reach out through the contact us form and we will provide the returns address and a Return Authorization Number. Ship the item and record the Return Authorization Number on the shipping label or, on the box near the shipping label. Contact us with the return tracking number to speed your refund.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Any damage in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. for proper credit, use a traceable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance.
Refunds are processed within 72 hours of receipt. Contact Us with any concerns
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items for defective, damaged, or wrong item received. Contact us for any return