Plaid Wide Collar 1.5" wide
Plaid Wide 1.5 in. CollarUniquely beautiful Up Country® earth-tones Plaid 1.5 inch Wide Dog Collar is sure to look great on your dog! These extra wide collars are well suited to most any large dog especially greyhounds. Plaid Buffalo design of this extra wide collar offers your dog both comfort and stunning good looks.
Choose standard or martingale (Greyhound) collars
- Real brass d ring for beauty and durability, leash attachment.
- USA made to order -allow 1 week before shipping
Collar is available with Standard side release buckle or Martingale styles.
- Standard collars feature a military grade molded buckle.
- All collar type feature a Brass Ring for tags and leash attachment.
- Optional Lead: 5 feet long x 5/8" wide
Standard: Medium and up are 1.5 inches wide
- Medium adjustable for necks 12-18"
- Large adjustable for necks 15-21"
- X-Large adjustable for necks 18-24"
- XX-Large adjustable for necks 21-27"
- Med. adj from 14 - 19"
- Large adj from 18 - 23"
- XL adj from 20 - 25"
About Martingale Collars
1. The martingale makes it hard for a dog to slip free.
Some dogs can slip out of their collars easier than others, depending on their fur texture and the shape of their neck compared to their head. If your dog has ever slipped out of or backed out of his collar, you may want to think about getting a martingale collar for safety reasons.
Martingale collars are especially helpful for dogs with narrower heads such as whippets, shelties and greyhounds, as these dogs often have an easier time slipping out of a regular collar.
2. Martingale collars are helpful for correcting pulling
The martingale collar tightens slightly if the dog pulls on the leash, but not so much where it will choke the dog or harm his neck in any way. If you prefer to give your dog slight tugs on the leash while working on leash manners, the martingale is a nice option.
Dogs that are still learning good leash manners are also more likely to pull or try to twist out of their collars when they see other dogs and other distractions. As mentioned above, the martingale collar is a good tool to prevent your dog from slipping out of his collar.
3. They’re gentler than a choke collar or prong collar.
The martingale collar allows you to give slight corrections if you’d like, but it is much gentler than a choke (or slip) collar or a prong/pinch collar. This makes it a nice option for a variety of dogs, even puppies or senior dogs.
It is recommended a martingale tightening collar be used ONLY DURING SUPERVISION as a collar in theory could get caught on something and scare he dog to continue pulling.
Ordering / Shipping / Returns
Orders ship for $6.99 with the following exceptions:
- Overweight shipping costs will be reflected at checkout.
- Orders over $299 Ship Free (exclusions apply).
Where can we ship?
We ship to locations in the Continental United States. Excluding Alaska.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Orders take 2-4 business days to process
- Shipping typically takes 4-10 business days dependent on destination.
- Unexpected delays will be notified via contact email provided at checkout.
Additional Shipping Details:
- Custom-crafted products may require extended ship times. This will be noted in the product description details.
- We will email you if your item is temporarily unavailable or delayed. Don’t forget to check your Junk or Spam folder for rerouted emails. Backordered items can be cancelled without penalty if the item has not shipped.
- Extended ship times may be noted in the product description details when applicable.
We do not offer express shipping at this time
Tracking your Order
If you have established an account email and password, track your order status at Customer Login.
or, Contact Us
If your order status says unfulfilled, that means it is in process. When your order ships, the status of your order will show fulfilled and you will receive a shipping confirmation email.
When an order is submitted it is finalized and may not be able to be cancelled and any associated shipping costs become the buyers responsibility.
By submitting orders with us, you agree to our return and exchange policies.
We reserve the right to modify policies at any time without notice. While we make every effort to keep information accurate, we are not responsible for typographical errors.
Returns are accepted up to 60 days after your item is purchased. Returns may be subject to a restocking fee up to 20% of your purchase price. Shipping is not refunded unless our error.
- The item must be unused, with no missing parts, in the same condition as received and with the original packaging.
- Use the contact us form and we will reply with the return shipping address and a Return Authorization Number. Please provide name on the order, ship to address and the order number if possible.
- Any errors in your order - contact us within10 day- we will make it right.
- If damaged, we will reship the item at no cost when a clear photo of the damage is provided.
- Clothing, beds, carriers dog toys and treats, food cannot be returned due to health and safety regulations.
- Products which have been custom made for your order including personalization.
- Items not in original packaging or items not in new condition.
- Any item returned without receiving a return authorization.
- Any item returned more than 60 days after order placed.
Reach out through the contact us form and we will provide the returns address and a Return Authorization Number. Ship the item and record the Return Authorization Number on the shipping label or, on the box near the shipping label. Contact us with the return tracking number to speed your refund.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Any damage in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. for proper credit, use a traceable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance.
Refunds are processed within 72 hours of receipt. Contact Us with any concerns
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items for defective, damaged, or wrong item received. Contact us for any return