Lavender lattice Martingale Collar
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Solid Metal Hardware
- USA Made
- Small 5/8"wide x 8 to 13" neck
- Medium 1.5"wide x 14 to 19" neck
- large 1.5"wide x 18 to 23" neck
- XLarge 1.5"wide x 21 to 27" neck
About Martingale Collars
1. The martingale makes it hard for a dog to slip free.
Some dogs can slip out of their collars easier than others. If your dog has ever slipped out of or backed out of his collar, you may want to think about getting a martingale collar for safety reasons.
2. Martingale collars are helpful for correcting pulling
The martingale collar tightens slightly if the dog pulls on the leash, If you prefer to give your dog slight tugs on the leash while working on leash manners, the martingale is a nice option.
3. They’re gentler than a choke collar or prong collar.
The martingale collar allows you to give slight corrections if you’d like, but it is much gentler than a choke (or slip) collar or a prong/pinch collar. This makes it a nice option for a variety of dogs, even puppies or senior dogs.
It is recommended a martingale tightening collar be used ONLY DURING SUPERVISION as a collar in theory could get caught on something and scare he dog to continue pulling.