CareLift™ Pet Lifting Harness Mobility Aid
For older, injured or invalid dogs, the Solvit CareLift™ lifting dog pet harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve pet’s mobility.
The harness can be used with the rear section only, front section only, or with both front and rear sections for dogs that need more assistance.
The full-body (front+rear) configuration can be comfortably worn full-time to make it easy to assist the pet without the hassle of installing the harness each time it’s needed (great for “emergency” bathroom breaks!)
The unique design of the rear section lifts dogs from both the hips and abdomen, resulting in less stress than similar devices which lift only from either the legs or abdomen.
There’s also a specially-shaped protector panel under the abdomen for male dogs (can be removed for females).
Four lifting methods are available with the CareLift™ system:
1) rear lift only, using either the adjustable leash, or the comfort-grip handle;
2) front lift only, using the comfort grip handle;
3) full body lift, using the comfort grip handles at front and rear; or
4) full body lift, using the adjustable shoulder strap attached to front and rear
The Solvit CareLift™ is excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or to provide some assistance when taking a walk. Perfect for rehabilitation of dogs after injury or surgery.
- Protects dogs
- Extra protection and comfort
- Compatible with any vehicle seat belt system
- Functions as a walking harness
- All-metal hardware
- Machine washable. Line dry.
- Small for pets from 6-35 lbs
- Medium for pets from 35-70 lbs;
- Large for pets from 70-130 lbs