Adjustable Pet Bowls with Splash Sheild
Elevated dog feeders are a healthy feeding system. They encourage better digestion and easier swallowing which is especially helpful for dogs with medical conditions like mega-esophagus. For older or arthritic dogs, elevated bowls make feeding more comfortable because a raised level eating position puts less pressure on the neck, back and joints.
- Unique splash shield design reduces mess
- Better posture, especially with older pets
- Better digestion-food moves from mouth to stomach quicker and easier
- Less stress on the pasterns (canine forearm/wrist area).
- Less "leaning". Relives stress on hips and shoulder.
- Feeder Height Guide
- Small (15"x 9"x 17½") height adjustable to about 10 inch bowl height
- Medium (18¼"x 10"x 20") height adj to about 14 inch bowl height
- Large (23¼"x 11¾"x 23½") height adj to approx. 18 bowl height