Order Status Info
If your order status says "submitted” or “unfulfilled" for more than 48 hours, delays are because of one of these reasons:
- Custom-crafted products: Some collars, bowls and feeders are custom crafted after your order is placed. For these products, it can take from 5 days to 3 weeks for your order to ship after your order date. If the product you ordered has extended delivery times, this will be shown in the product details.
- Backorders: Sometimes we only find out that an item is on backorder at the manufacturer after we send them an order for it. As soon as we find out your product is on backorder, we’ll email you. Check the email account you used to place your order to see if we've sent you an email notice about a backorder. Don’t forget to check your Junk or Spam folder for rerouted emails.
- Delays in shipping: At times, suppliers may get backed up and shipments are delayed. If you think this may be the case for your order, contact us and we can check the status of your shipment.
- When an order is submitted it is finalized and may not be able to be cancelled and any associated shipping costs become the buyers responsibility. If the item is not already in process when an order cancellation request is acknowledged, we will refund your order without penalty.
We’ll send you an email as soon as your order ships. We will also send the tracking number, when available.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Multiple discounts cannot be combined in one purchase.
If a price is listed in error, we will do one of the following: honor the price difference, contact you to ask if you wish to pay the adjusted price, or void the order with no penalty.
Most items ship for $6.99 each. Exceptions include: Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and overweight items. Shipping costs will be reflected at checkout before you input payment information. Orders over $299 include free shipping. Exceptions may apply to any free shipping offers listed.
Transactions Are Secure
At Officialdoghouse.com, we take the security of your shopping experience with us extremely seriously.
Shopping at OfficialDogHouse.com is safe, really safe.
Internet Data Encryption
Our encryption technology is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Safe Shopping Details
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. Each transaction is submitted over a secure internet connection and monitored by a real human for signs of fraud. To protect you, if we suspect a transaction may not be valid, we will place a hold on the order and contact you for verification before shipping the item.
Where can you ship?
We ship to locations in the continental US. We do not offer express shipping at this time. Items shipped outside the continental US and to Alaska may require additional shipping costs. Orders submitted requiring additional shipping costs will be placed on hold and customer contacted to approve/submit additional costs. You may email a request for shipping price quotes for destinations in Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii. Please provide a complete “ship to” address.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Because we have a large number of products from different specialty companies, the answer varies a bit, but here are some general guidelines:
- Most products take 7-10 business days to reach their destination.
- Occasionally, a product is out of stock or is delayed. When we learn of a delay, we will notify you via email.
Custom made to order and personalized products can take 2 weeks or more.
Order early around the holidays to insure timely delivery.
By submitting orders with us, you agree to our return and exchange policies.
We reserve the right to modify policies at any time without notice. While we make every effort to keep information accurate, we are not responsible for typographical errors.
Thank you for visiting Officialdoghouse.com!