Red Plaid Correction Collar
Red Plaid Martingale Dog Collar
Collars are fully adjustable for a comfortable. Martingale collars are engineered to prevent "sticking" in a tightened position.
- Med: 1 in. wide x 10 to 18 in. neck
- Lg: 1 in. wide x 18 to 26 in. neck
Advantages of Martingale Collars
Martingale Collars have a number of advantages over traditional collars. First, they generally fit loosely around the dog, preventing skin irritation. They also make training more comfortable for dogs because they do not tighten to the degree that choke collars do, and in addition, they do not tighten around the trachea because they remain high on the dog's neck when the dog pulls at the lead. To train your dog not to pull on the lead while walking, start by fitting the martingale collar high on the neck. This area remains more sensitive than the area lower down is, so your dog should feel it more strongly when the collar tightens. When the collar does tighten, your dog is likely to slow the pace or stop. More slack on the lead should loosen the collar again, and with enough practice, your dog should gain a sense of when it begins to pull the lead too hard. This should help your dog to maintain a pace that better agrees with your own.
The d-ring that connects to the lead can catch onto something, causing the collar to choke a dog if no one is available to release the tension. For this reason, you should remove the collar if you put your dog in a crate. You can keep the collar on when your dog wanders around the house, but you should weigh the risk of choking against the possibility that your dog could accidentally escape from your home without its collar.
Ordering / Shipping / Returns
Orders ship for $6.99 with the following exceptions:
- Overweight shipping costs will be reflected at checkout.
- Orders over $299 Ship Free (exclusions apply).
Where can we ship?
We ship to locations in the Continental United States. Excluding Alaska.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Orders take 2-4 business days to process
- Shipping typically takes 4-10 business days dependent on destination.
- Unexpected delays will be notified via contact email provided at checkout.
Additional Shipping Details:
- Custom-crafted products may require extended ship times. This will be noted in the product description details.
- We will email you if your item is temporarily unavailable or delayed. Don’t forget to check your Junk or Spam folder for rerouted emails. Backordered items can be cancelled without penalty if the item has not shipped.
- Extended ship times may be noted in the product description details when applicable.
We do not offer express shipping at this time
Tracking your Order
If you have established an account email and password, track your order status at Customer Login.
or, Contact Us
If your order status says unfulfilled, that means it is in process. When your order ships, the status of your order will show fulfilled and you will receive a shipping confirmation email.
When an order is submitted it is finalized and may not be able to be cancelled and any associated shipping costs become the buyers responsibility.
By submitting orders with us, you agree to our return and exchange policies.
We reserve the right to modify policies at any time without notice. While we make every effort to keep information accurate, we are not responsible for typographical errors.
Returns are accepted up to 60 days after your item is purchased. Returns may be subject to a restocking fee up to 20% of your purchase price. Shipping is not refunded unless our error.
- The item must be unused, with no missing parts, in the same condition as received and with the original packaging.
- Use the contact us form and we will reply with the return shipping address and a Return Authorization Number. Please provide name on the order, ship to address and the order number if possible.
- Any errors in your order - contact us within10 day- we will make it right.
- If damaged, we will reship the item at no cost when a clear photo of the damage is provided.
- Clothing, beds, carriers dog toys and treats, food cannot be returned due to health and safety regulations.
- Products which have been custom made for your order including personalization.
- Items not in original packaging or items not in new condition.
- Any item returned without receiving a return authorization.
- Any item returned more than 60 days after order placed.
Reach out through the contact us form and we will provide the returns address and a Return Authorization Number. Ship the item and record the Return Authorization Number on the shipping label or, on the box near the shipping label. Contact us with the return tracking number to speed your refund.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Any damage in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. for proper credit, use a traceable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance.
Refunds are processed within 72 hours of receipt. Contact Us with any concerns
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items for defective, damaged, or wrong item received. Contact us for any return